Thank you for choosing us! We live through our motto Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and take pride in helping the local community. Our company puts in the extra effort to securely wipe your data before your electronics are properly recycled. For example, Active Kill Disk to wipe all the hard drives of the laptops that come in. After that, the drives can be safely recycled. As a result, less hard drives end up in landfill and your data is secure.
List Of Accepted Items:
- Any kind Monitors purchased and used in California
- Laptops, Docking Stations, Notebooks, Kindles, iPads, Tablets
- Computers, PCs, Servers, Networking Gears, Modem, Routers, Telecom Equipment, Data Center Equipment
- Testing Equipment, Industrial Equipment, Credit card machines, Digital Cable Box
- Power Supplies, Electronic Meters, Electronic Motors, Transformers
- Cell Phones, Smart Phones, Home and Office Telephone, Conferencing Equipment, Walkie Talkie
- UPS/APC, All Backup Devices, Auto Batteries, Forklift Batteries, (Lead Acid)
- Wire/Cables, Adapters, Chargers
- CPU, Memory, Hard Drives, Printed Circuit Board, PCBs, Components, IC Chips & Other Misc. Computer Components
- Game Consoles and accessories
- DVR, TIVO, Projectors, Virgin Toner Cartridges.
- Security Equipment, Cameras
- Solar Panels (for a small fee)
- Light switches, dimmers
List Of Items We Do NOT Accept:
- Large appliances (i.e. refrigerators, stoves, water heaters)
- Coolant, Oil (these can be recycled at the San Jose Environmental Innovation Center at their Hazardous Waste Drop-off Facility by scheduling an appointment at https://hhw.sccgov.org/home)refrigerator
Items and Services We Charge For:
- Hard drive wipe certificate: $15 per unit
- Inkjet printers: $10 for one person carry, $20 for 2 person carry
- TVs: $20 if it requires one person to carry, $40 if it requires two people i.e. 65″ plasma
- Microwaves/Air Fryers/Convection Ovens (any kitchen or cooking appliance): $10
- Light Bulbs/fluorescent tube: $2 per lb
- Batteries (alkaline, lithium-ion, ni-cad etc.): $1 per lb
- Paper Shredders: $10
- Misc household electronics (lamps, vacuums etc.): $1 per lb
We provide free ewaste pick up for qualified businesses, schools, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. When you have 10 or more items, you qualify for a free pick-up! Fill out the form on the Contact Us page to schedule a free pick-up today!
No pick up for residential areas. However, you can stop by at any of our locations for a drop-off.